1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Update on Bennie and me

Discussion in 'Cockatiel Corner' started by Bennie's Mom, 10/12/19 at 10:49 AM.

1. Bennie's Mom

Bennie's Mom Checking out the neighborhood

I haven't posted for a while, but all is well. I love my little "Bennie" and he is my good bird buddy. Was going through an annoying hormonal spell, but that seems to be dying down, thankfully! He loves to sit and "talk" with me. He's not really into scritches so much, but will let me scratch hie head when HE decides it's okay. I've alos added an albino leopard gecko to my "family". She is a pretty female named "Sheba." They are not near each other; I doubt if either knows the other exists!
    I recently had to have surgery and was out of work for almost 2 weeks. Of course, Bennie was thrilled that I was home with him! And I was glad for his company! I am single and live alone and it would be pretty lonely without my cheerful little feathered friend!

2. CeciliaZ

CeciliaZ Biking along the boulevard Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran

Cecilia
    Happy to hear things are going well. Bennie sounds adorable. I, too am very happy to enjoy the company of my birds.

Tiel Feathers and Rain Bow like this.
  3. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Ripping up the road Weather Authority Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    Most of the tiels we've been owned by were the same...except with Sunshine. He seeks us out all the time and begs for scritches...

Tiel Feathers and Rain Bow like this.
  4. Rain Bow

Rain Bow Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue I Can't Stop Posting!

Rain
    I'm glad to hear you & Beanie & Shebia are well! It's amazing how much Joy these wee ones bring into our lives. I'm also glad to hear you are not alone & you have a unique flock. There are others here that have reptiles & amphibians. I can't remember who, off the top of my head, so I can't tag them.

We all :heart:pics.

:grouphug3: Rain

Tiel Feathers likes this.
  5. Sops1306

Sops1306 Meeting neighbors

Sophie
    Sounds like a great relationship you have with him,
    My Male tends to swear a lot.. (I didn't teach him that) it can be quite embarrassing when I have company lol

Rain Bow and Tiel Feathers like this.
  6. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Joyriding the Neighborhood Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Deanna
    Great update! I’m glad Bennie is doing so well, and congratulations on your gecko. I’m sorry you had to have surgery, and I hope your healing okay!

Rain Bow likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)