• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

***Update***Found***My baby is missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
About 5 days ago, here in Michigan, we had a REALLY bad storm. Our cats go in and out as they please, and we've only found our girls since the storm. Toulouse, our male cat, has been missing since then. Kinda hard to keep myself from breaking down. I've had him for almost 10 years, and I really don't know what to do... I've searched our 40 acres, and the neighbors 20. Kinda wearing myself thin looking. Please Toulouse... Come home!! Daddies miss you!!!

Sorry, just felt like getting it out.... :(

(And yes, I know, he looks fat, lol.)

Attachments

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
oh what a handsome old boy.... I sure hope he comes home safe and sound soon.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
OH JT I hope Toulouse comes home safe :hug8: St. Francis, please help Toulouse find his way home.

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
Me too. I spend a good three hours a day walking through swamp to find him. When I find him, he better be grateful!!!!

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
I am so very sorry to hear about your baby. I too recently lost a member of our family that we haven't found yet. Our prayers and good wishes are with you that he is found and comes home :hug8::hug8:

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
Thanks so much guys! It means more to me than you know....

Chad

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Chad
Oh thats so awful. I hope you find him soon! I have cats that I love to death as well. Come home Toulouse!!

Have you tried posting ads in papers and flyers around the area? Perhaps someone took him in because of the storm, haven't let him back out, and didn't realize it was someone else's pet? Or do you not live near enough to other people? It sounds as though you are in a rural area.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Good idea Chad. Also check with the vets in your area and perhaps any shelters that may be around?

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
Oh thats so awful. I hope you find him soon! I have cats that I love to death as well. Come home Toulouse!!

Have you tried posting ads in papers and flyers around the area? Perhaps someone took him in because of the storm, haven't let him back out, and didn't realize it was someone else's pet? Or do you not live near enough to other people? It sounds as though you are in a rural area.
We've posted fliers all around the property that butts up to ours, which is a ways away, lol. At the local supermarket, and the gas station here. He has a collar with our phone number and he's micro-chipped, so I would hope they'd call or take him to a vet to find out....

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
I dont know what you guys did, but I just found him!!!! The dog barked at something outside, and I went to check and BAM!! He was under the front window!

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:yah: I am so glad he's home!!!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
:omg:I'm telling you JT St. Francis has been watching over our members! Every thread that we prayed to St. Francis, there has been a found pet! Wonderful!!

K&J Birds

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
J.T.
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and guess where the first place was that he went after coming inside????

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
food bowl? Its always about the gut :laughin:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Aww Toulouse is a hungary guy..big bowl of food and then he will be good to have a nice sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.