• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Up-Hero Parrots

Is Uphero parrots a scam?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John Lawton

Moving in
Real Name
John
Has anybody heard of "Up-Hero Parrots"? They are located in California. Their prices seem quite low, and they have a suspicious lack of reviews on the web, or perhaps I'm not looking in the right places or the searches aren't functioning the way I'd hoped? They said I could pick up a grey and pay on location, which seems unlikely for a complete scam to offer. Can anyone help?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
What is their website?

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Has anybody heard of "Up-Hero Parrots"? They are located in California. Their prices seem quite low, and they have a suspicious lack of reviews on the web, or perhaps I'm not looking in the right places or the searches aren't functioning the way I'd hoped? They said I could pick up a grey and pay on location, which seems unlikely for a complete scam to offer. Can anyone help?
I am in California. I have never heard of them.

BertAllen

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dave
Web site is no longer available.
Up-Hero Parrots
parrots.uphero.com/index.html
Up-Hero Parrots. Professional bird breeders with over 16 years of bird keeping experience. Get a talking feathered friend and become a master of your bird. The beauty of a bird doesn't only lie in its feathers, Up-Hero Parrots, creating a strong bond between you and your bird. Take a tour at our establishement and see what wonders a bird can do.