• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Unpredictable Cat

Shinobi

Jogging around the block
We have Henry the Eclectus, Tequila the American Staffordshire terrier, Zoe a semi feral female cat and finally Zen also a semi feral male cat. Zoe is Zen's mother. Henry is a pretty chilled out 3yrs old Eclectus. Tequila is a energetic, loyal and loving 4 yrs old American Staffordshire terrier. Zoe is a very jittery 10 yrs old cat and only a handful of people can pat her and on her terms. She rarely enter the house.

Zen is 9 yrs old and is very unpredictable, can be either nice or nasty and he will turn from nice to nasty in the blink of an eye. last night he came into the house and was behaving very very nice. I thought he was hungry and wanted some food. but there was still food in his bowl.

So I let him wander around the house while I watched a movie. Zen jumped onto the left armrest of the chair and started rubbing his head against my hand. So for around 10 minutes I was giving him scratches on his head. He was even purring. Then he scratched me and bit twice before running out the back door. Like normal, he gave no warning, the switch just flips over from nice to nasty. This morning he was back to being nice again rubbing himself against my legs.

I have only met one other cat that was unpredictable and that was forty six years ago.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew