• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Unheard of!

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Uh oh,,,better gets to telling her to get pumpkinz! Momma has some here. But hazent touched them yet,,,how do do we haz to wait? Sheesh....:shifty:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Punkins is yuck food! - Sunshine Senegal - Mom haz ta puts sweet stuff on dem to get me to eat dem! And dat goes for dem squishes, too! Now dos appplessss. I like dems. Doan matter what colors dey is. Appplesss is good food.

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Punkins is yuck food! - Sunshine Senegal - Mom haz ta puts sweet stuff on dem to get me to eat dem! And dat goes for dem squishes, too! Now dos appplessss. I like dems. Doan matter what colors dey is. Appplesss is good food.
Apples are da best... followed by mini peppas and zucchiinniiiiieeesss

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
Sunshine you is kwaaazy! :shocked4: Pumpkin is so yummy that even silly picky Princess Mango will go om nom nom. And with most fruits and veggies she just sits and licks them a little and then turns up her little princess beak at them.

But that's okay, if you don't want it then that's all the more yummy pumpkin for me!

Love Frodo :gcc:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Sunshine Senegal...ah agwee...applez is da best...ah lik dem all but my favorwite is da gala onez....punkin tastez ok if da hoomanz cook it furst...punkin iz gud four flingin arond da rwoom too...sumtymes da hoomanz mak faces on da punkin wit da cuttin tings...dat lookz lik a wayste of tyme to me...da weerd part iz dey put lites inside da punkin...dat jus weerd...:hween9:

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Protective Brother of: Frodo :gcc: Mango :btc: Happy :ypflb: Snow :budgie7: Percy :wflb: and Grumbles :gcc:

Loving Uncle of: Rio :cbc:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Mom tried to get me eats punkin today! Do ya beweev it!!! She finly sprinkled da sweet stuff on it and I rewarded her by eating everything da sweets was on. If you doan rewards dem when dey dos soompin right, den it doesn't help wif training their proper behaviour.

Mom got me does galas diss week, and her friend Kim brought anoder type of appelsss, but Mom hasn't tol me what kind dey is yet. But dey is yummy!