• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Toy basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSmAshley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
I have always wanted a toy basket of my (well, my bird's!) own. While cleaning I had found a wicker basket from last Easter that was the perfect size! So after cleaning it I hung it up and put some of Simon's foot toys and chewies in there :) Busy beak approved!

inside

hanging up

stole a toy and ran :hehe:

chewchewchew

I have toy box under his cage so new things can go in there and get swapped every day...I also figured every once in a while I could fill it with his botanical hay and hide yummies in there :)

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Kei loves wicker. I get him baskets all the time, but he chews the handle off first. :rofl:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
that's a neat idea. I always look for Baskets for Kaycee to use when i go to the store but every one of them is Decorative, and either are painted with some sort of picture, sprayed with something to make them shiny, or have fabric of some sort on them that's woven on/sewed in :(

I finally gave up and just took a empty washed out butter tub poked 4 holes in it, ran S.S. picture wire through it and tie it to the side of his cage, and fill it with his foot toys, and beads :)

CrashSmAshley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
that's a neat idea. I always look for Baskets for Kaycee to use when i go to the store but every one of them is Decorative, and either are painted with some sort of picture, sprayed with something to make them shiny, or have fabric of some sort on them that's woven on/sewed in :(

I finally gave up and just took a empty washed out butter tub poked 4 holes in it, ran S.S. picture wire through it and tie it to the side of his cage, and fill it with his foot toys, and beads :)
Way to go! :highfive:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I love the steal the toy and ran..:laughing12:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hiram likes wicker too.The baskets handle was the first thing to go also.Kelli check the dollar store for wicker baskets anad rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.