• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Too much Christmas music for Milton...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Bob! I'm comin over for milty snuggles! He can flirt with me and give me his big sweet cockatoo eyes all he wants! I will snuggle him and cuddle him and call him milty. And maybe teach him a naughty word or 3. :hehe:
Awww! I really want to meet him! :)
Again, I'll caution you...I relate good things about Milty...but he does have his :devil: 'too side! :shocking:Of course, being a mushpot he is, he won't reveal that side to you...he'll save that for me... :)

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Again, I'll caution you...I relate good things about Milty...but he does have his :devil: 'too side! :shocking:Of course, being a mushpot he is, he won't reveal that side to you...he'll save that for me... :)
Sounds good! I come get some 'too love, and when he becomes bad, I'll let you deal with him! Ahh, the joys of hands-off pet ownership!! (or human ownership!)

Trinity23

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Heather
I'll take all that good 'too lovins and leave you for his demon side. People say the same thing about pickles. How he's cute and adorable and basically a slut for most people. But there are days I tell ya...where he wears on my last nerve.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I'll take all that good 'too lovins and leave you for his demon side. People say the same thing about pickles. How he's cute and adorable and basically a slut for most people. But there are days I tell ya...where he wears on my last nerve.
Isn't it crazy- everybody can't believe how WONDERFUL Milty is-they see the mushpot side...they don't see the chair chewer side- or the bird that put a two inch round bruise on my arm because he got skin rather than shirt when he was climbing yesterday... :)

kitsunebandit

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I've never been one for Christmas music so none of my birds have ever been exposed to it :rolleyes: He is one clever birdy!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I believe that Milty is basically a woodchipper with wings. It's all an act I tell you! He's not REALLY a mushpot. He's Milton the Destroyer.
Milty's also the Amazing White-Winged Crusading Avenger against the EVIL phone book! :lol:

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Isn't it crazy- everybody can't believe how WONDERFUL Milty is-they see the mushpot side...they don't see the chair chewer side- or the bird that put a two inch round bruise on my arm because he got skin rather than shirt when he was climbing yesterday... :)
Ouch! :crycry:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
:hehe: Has he progressed any with the song?

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
:hehe: Has he progressed any with the song?
Well, he's yelling "Rudolf" from time to time, and saying "Pretty, Pretty Deer" once in awhile. He's also yelling/singing (VERY off-key) - A LOT! :lol:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer