• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tomorrow Come!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
I am soooooooo excited....Please forgive me if I have alot of typos!!!! I'm all jittery from being hyper wanting tomorrow to come. I have never wanted to do a Santa pic more, not even when I was a little kid. What changed?
I got a dog that is all Mine. Well he ain't the first dog I had since moving out but he's the first dog that I Am doing Santa pics with . I can't wait I am soooooo excited.
We are going to Pet co.....it's free if you have a petco carde and they let the people be in there with them..........I asked because I don't know how he'll do with Santa costume lol......I am all excited probably ought to calm down a little so he dont get over excited tomorrow
I need ideas from you dog people what to get a older 9 yr old dog for Christmas

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:hehe: Santa pics. I've had my dogs pics taken with Santa at Petsmart since I got her 5 years ago. She was so little in her first one.
Have fun. What does the older dog like? Some dogs at that age still like toys so it's hard to say what to get for it.

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I hope the Photo with Santa turns out well! Greenies are a dental treat that would be a good stocking stuffer :)

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
If you can scan it, we'd love to see the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.