• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Today is the 3 year Anniversary of the day Anna's life changed forever!!!!!!!! (Picture heavy!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
So glad she doesn't have to be in a dark room anymore and is now getting all the light, sunshine and love she and you deserve!:heart:

Deej

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Deena
Oh Happy gotchya' day beautiful girl. :heart: 3 years is just the beginning of the wonderful journey you two have had and are going to continue to travel together. Love changes everything.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Dianne, even though I know the Anna story, this was such a pleasure to read again. Anna is stunning; her new healthy diet shows in her glowing feathers and her bright eyes!

Last April, I posted about a conversation with a local store owner.
Here is the thread: http://forums.avianavenue.com/bird-boulevard/46925-parrots-pets-quote.html
Anna and you fit that quote:)

Congrats to both of you, on 3 years of bliss. And to Kita, Capri and Quito for also landing in paradise.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
congratulations happy gotcha day beautiful end to the story thanks for sharing

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Happy Anniversary!!! I've read Anna's story before and I am so thankful you all found each other. I just love happy endings. She was meant to find you and change your lives as well as hers. Bless you for bringing her into your heart and home.:hug8:

QP4CAG

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lindsay
Ohhhh Diane, I too have read Anna's story and could read it again and again! Esp when I could use a good cry! Your story is soooo inspiring and makes me feel PROUD to have roadies like you!!!! :heart::heart::hug8::hug8::heart::heart:

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Dianne, even though I know the Anna story, this was such a pleasure to read again. Anna is stunning; her new healthy diet shows in her glowing feathers and her bright eyes!

Last April, I posted about a conversation with a local store owner.
Here is the thread: http://forums.avianavenue.com/bird-boulevard/46925-parrots-pets-quote.html
Anna and you fit that quote:)

Congrats to both of you, on 3 years of bliss. And to Kita, Capri and Quito for also landing in paradise.
Awww, that is perfect! :heart:

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Ohhhh Diane, I too have read Anna's story and could read it again and again! Esp when I could use a good cry! Your story is soooo inspiring and makes me feel PROUD to have roadies like you!!!! :heart::heart::hug8::hug8::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
You are all so awesome.... I really appreciate all the love here! I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people!!!!!!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

glaciermouse

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mandi
Happy Anniversary!!!

She looks so thrilled in the pics - like she won the lottery in life - and she did! Of course, so did you. This is a really inspiring story. I hope to do the same for somebirdy some day.

Kimmie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim
Happy Anniversary :D. I just love reading stories like this and your birds are absolutely adoreable :heart:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Your story warmed my heart Dianne.what a wonderful life miss anna has now with you.:hug8:

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dianne, you are such a great parront, you have given Anna a wonderful life that she deserves and she has obviously enriched yours. :heart::hug8:

applejack

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lindsay
I am so glad you were able to save her and give her such a good life. It makes me so sad to hear how she suffered, but it makes me smile to know everything you've done and do for her. She is one lucky bird :)

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
We had the BEST night.... I got home from work as soon as I could....... and then it was Anna time :heart:

Anna and I played (she loves holding onto one of my fingers and then dangling upside down!!!!!!!!)
I would never have believed she could have that much trust in any human.....

We cuddled and I talked to her and scritched her......and all the other birdies kept busy like they understood what was happening! :heart:

We had a great time and then she let me cuddle with everybody else while she quietly made a huge mess of one of her favorite meals.... pumpkin and oatmeal mash! :heart:

I am amazed and so thankful for what an awesome night we all had!!!!!!!!!:dance4:

falsk

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Laura
I never heard Anna's story until today and it just warms my heart to know she got a happy ending. :heart: You are so awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.