• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

To people in Florida

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Have you heard about this Vet his name is Carlos Salvioli he works with Dr Susan Kelleher in the Avian & Exotics clinic? In Broward county I was suggested this Vet... he is here ( in Venezuela for 4 months then goes to USA for 6-8 months) And works with Dr. Kelleher for that time! I'm planning a vet visit with Baylee next week just a check up. And OMG this is the 1st time that Baylee will be seen by a Dr that seems to be extremely good!
:omg::heart::heart::heart::heart::xflove:

Last edited:

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
I want to know if any of you have had experiences with him and/or Dr Kelleher? @FLmom ?

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
We met Dr. K a few years ago. She was visiting our AV (they are friends) when Milton and Titan were having their annuals. She was very impressed with Titan, who was 25 years old at the time...:D

Crazy4parrots

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
We met Dr. K a few years ago. She was visiting our AV (they are friends) when Milton and Titan were having their annuals. She was very impressed with Titan, who was 25 years old at the time...:D
OMG you met her ? :jawdrop1::knockknock: I sooo admire her work Wow! Meeting her would be like *faint*

Last edited: