• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TNT Toys - Super Duper Delicious Dry Mix

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
@jmfleish you can probably answer most of this. :D

Does anyone get this mix for there fids? I was buying Texas Natural Freeze Dried Products but the bags are small and about half that bag is usually veggie dust. They get fresh food dailey but on long work days I like giving them freeze dried so I don't have to worry about spoilage while I'm not home.

Where do you buy the mix from Jen or do you make it yourself?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I am pretty sure she mixes it all up herself. I have gotten it a few times and have always been happy with the variety and quality :)

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
My mix comes from two different places and is mostly freeze dried and sulfate/sulfide free. You do tend to get a certain bit of the veggie dust because of the freeze dried pieces but don't throw it away! You can bake it into birdie breads! I like to choose the healthiest veggies and fruits I can along with some nuts that I break up into smaller pieces to make it more interesting but try to keep in smaller quantities. The last batch that I currently have, they were out of their spicy veggie mix, so I ordered jalapanjos...bad choice...I thought I was going to keel over when I mixed it! LOL! The nice thing about freeze dried is that you can keep it for a really long time if it's sealed well and kept is a cool dry place.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Someone looks to be enjoying a raspberry there! Great pictures! May I snag them for the website?

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Uchtred loves Raspberries. She can only have them freeze dried or dehydrated, fresh ones break her out in hives for some strange reason.

Of course you can use the pictures! I'll try and get better ones later ^^