• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent This is a video of the vet practice I use to give you an example of an Avian vet

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Poor baby isn't feeling very good. She'll take care of him.

meheartbirds

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Cynthia
UPDATE: Despite the best care and heroic measures, little Topper did not make it. The results from bloodwork showed multiple organ failure. Topper has been sent toRollins Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory, necropsy results are pending. This year has been heartbreaking. As of now, we've lost 27 of our own, and three Outreach birds for which we had necropsies done. Please pray with us that 2019 is kinder to us.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I saw the Video today when Dee posted it. Very sorry for this loss today.

Was as he one if the 27 from the shelter Wake County?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
UPDATE: Despite the best care and heroic measures, little Topper did not make it. The results from bloodwork showed multiple organ failure. Topper has been sent toRollins Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory, necropsy results are pending. This year has been heartbreaking. As of now, we've lost 27 of our own, and three Outreach birds for which we had necropsies done. Please pray with us that 2019 is kinder to us.
So very sad. :sad3: