• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

TheJoie!! Birdie Echos .. gotta love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
The other day, Joanna, "TheJoie" posted about Capri <I think> copying some of Mia's words/noises.

Well .. my little Hahnsie .. Kismet .. has a favorite phrase .. "Peek-A-Boo .. I Love you" .. it's something we play together .. don't ask, it's too silly. :heart:

Anyway, she goes in and out with saying it, but has it has been the "flavor of the week" lately .. she's saying it 100's of times a day.:rolleyes:

Well, today .. I hear the phrase, but not from Kismet. It's little Dexter .. saying it, in his squeeky, mechanical voice, then from Mojo, in his very .. um.. non-masculine voice.

So now, I've got echos of "Peek-A-Boo .. I Love You" throughout the house. Won't be long before Gumpie starts in I'm sure. :lol:

Just thought it was cute. :heart:

lzver

Real Name
Laura
I love how birds feed off on each other and learn from each other :heart:

Jessie likes to stand on top of his cage and exercise his wings ... but he doesn't fly. He just hangs on for dear life, flaps his wings and makes lots of noise. I had to laugh when Lucy said 'Shut up Jessie'

Lucy does not get that from me ... as much as I hate it, my husband and step kids tell Jessie to shut up all the time. I can't help but laugh though when Lucy tells him to shut up, because she only says it when he is being loud.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So cute! :)

Max has taught Sonny to say a lot of things, including things that he doesn't say very well :rolleyes:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hehe:

MommyBird

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
How cute!
My Goffin doesn't speak, but he has taught my Hahns all his Goffin noises and their appropriate uses.
When my Amazons come up to visit, Chico would trade "hello" and Hi Guy" with Jimi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.