• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The two new cages are now in use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Guess what? Ann is home alone with them all tonight at bedtime. John has a meeting and Steve is out at his club night.
Will he won't he? go back into his cage I am asking myself. They have been watching me all afternoon baking Christmas cakes, so maybe it has put jay into a good mood with the lovely smells coming from the oven. Fingers crossed.:hug8:
will be thinking about you!

perhaps a favorite treat put in the cage at bedtime while he watches may help entice him to go in?

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
They are all safely gathered in! jay flew over and landed on my head tonight. Sat talking to me in his own little way with a peppering of Hullos thrown in. He then flew over to his cage and put himself in! I galloped after him and shut the door, just incase there was a change of heart!:rofl:
Andrea is that "my" Andrea with Pippa? So nice to be hearing from you and thank you for all the jokes, much appreciated.
All six Xmas cakes are now cooked and will be packed away in the morning to mature. :hug8:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
They are all safely gathered in! jay flew over and landed on my head tonight. Sat talking to me in his own little way with a peppering of Hullos thrown in. He then flew over to his cage and put himself in! I galloped after him and shut the door, just incase there was a change of heart!:rofl:
Andrea is that "my" Andrea with Pippa? So nice to be hearing from you and thank you for all the jokes, much appreciated.
All six Xmas cakes are now cooked and will be packed away in the morning to mature. :hug8:
i was hoping that things would be smooth for you at bedtime!!

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Great cages, and Wow! your fids sure are spoilt to be wheeled around like that all day :rofl:

Glad Jay decided to go into the cage without fuss :highfive:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Chaz has been throwing a hissy fit everytime they are moved and he cannot see Jay. It is pathetic, he has to be with him no matter what. I only part them for the time it takes to walk from A to B with the cages but if jay is out of sight he goes mental.
They have their cages close to one another and are very happy. Jay seems to be relieved to have his own space. When they are out they do not bother with one another so perhaps it became a habit and it is a long distance relationship!:rofl:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
My Cochise can be that way if Sheba or Holly get out of sight. He goes banshee on me. Glad they are settling into their nice new cages.:)

oddbird

Walking the driveway
they are so nice ! it must be nice having such a handy hubby :) Teresa

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Thank you all yes it is nice having handyman John around. He is my best friend and as I often tell him my rock.
Now they are in their new cages they are busy thinking up ways of dismantling it! Well that is what it is for right?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.