• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The secret monster in Faislaq’s house

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
imagine me, poor innocent Machelle, speed walking through the living room into the kitchen. Perhaps I’m scared Dexter might scream in my absence? No. Maybe Buzzard might demand an almond and begin to shriek when I take too long to retrieve one? Not @faislaq ’s green angel. No sir-ee. Buzz would never do that. Ever. :geek:

You see, Karen’s house has a secret demon. A tiny creature, angelic in name but not in character. The white feathers on this frightening demon lift her to me in a flurry of wings. By the time I manage to fill a cup with water I feel a pair of grey feet on my shoulder.

It’s Luv-Bug. She seemed so cute when I met her, fluffy with just the right amount of peach pink feathers around her beak. The men of the house told me she lived up to her name. She was sweet and friendly to everyone she met. I don’t know what kind of illusion spell this little demon has used on the men here but their claims couldn’t be further from the truth.

If you let this feathered creature land on your shoulder, she will invariably use her charm to her full advantage. She will chew your electronics and bra strap, chase your feet across the entirety of the house. And should you have her audacity to defy the demon-bird of Karen’s house, you will be nipped. Your only hope is to run. Run and hide and hope she doesn’t find you.

Last edited:

HolliDaze

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
13B253AF-67A9-41D5-91B5-BB13CE41C837.jpeg
If you see this face it’s too late. She’s found you. I pray you have a beard and might just survive. Even then, you’re under her control. You will begin to tell everyone she’s perfect and adorable. I will remember you.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
imagine me, poor innocent Machelle, speed walking through the living room into the kitchen. Perhaps I’m scared Dexter might scream in my absence? No. Maybe Buzzard might demand an almond and begin to shriek when I take too long to retrieve one? Not @faislaq ’s green angel. No sir-ee. Buzz would never do that. Ever. :geek:

You see, Karen’s house has a secret demon. A tiny creature, angelic in name but not in character. The white feathers on this frightening demon lift her to me in a flurry of wings. By the time I manage to fill a cup with water I feel a pair of grey feet on my shoulder.

It’s Luv-Bug. She seemed so cute when I met her, fluffy with just the right amount of peach pink feathers around her beak. The men of the house told me she lived up to her name. She was sweet and friendly to everyone she met. I don’t know what kind of illusion spell this little demon has used on the men here but their claims couldn’t be further from the truth.

If you let this feathered creature land on your shoulder, she will invariably use her charm to her full advantage. She will chew your electronics and bra strap, chase your feet across the entirety of the house. And should you have her audacity to defy the demon-bird of Karen’s house, you will be nipped. Your only hope is to run. Run and hide and hope she doesn’t find you.

There's a new woman in da house. There's dues to be paid. Regularly. No free rides. :lol:

Is Dexter taking notes? :D

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
:idea2: I have an idea! You could wear the cone of shame backwards and 'Bug' won't be able to land on your shoulders! You might need a couple of mini ones for your feet....:D

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
You see, Karen’s house has a secret demon. A tiny creature, angelic in name but not in character. The white feathers on this frightening demon lift her to me in a flurry of wings. Your only hope is to run. Run and hide and hope she doesn’t find you.
:laughin: Libel!
View attachment 313618 If you see this face it’s too late.
:coffeescreen:

There's a new woman in da house. There's dues to be paid. Regularly. No free rides.
I'd forgotten how rough it was the first few weeks after Bug came to us. She bit the tar outta me regularly. :confused: Now I think she nips for fun & isn't out for blood but that beak is still sharp. o_O

Well I hate to tell you. Dexter watches everything. :D
He sure does! http://forums.avianavenue.com/index.php?threads/dexter-has-no-manners.229479/

Just going to @faislaq again because i know she’s been on and therefore has no excuse :hilarious:
Especially considering she asked if I’d made a post about Bug yet...
I have no idea how I missed this! :think1: You tagged me and everything.

So earlier when I said I was surprised you hadn't posted about Luv Bug yet, you already had? :laughing2:

Last edited:

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:idea2: I have an idea! You could wear the cone of shame backwards and 'Bug' won't be able to land on your shoulders! You might need a couple of mini ones for your feet....
Now that's a good look. What an image! :roflmao: We laugh now, but Machelle did just get hired at a pet store and will soon have access to all sizes of e-collars. :embarassed:

HolliDaze

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
I have found a solution for the creature known as Bugeeda...

Obviously, this she-demon won’t step up for any mere mortal. Women are simply the creatures of her torment, men mere slaves to her cute dances and sassy head bobs. But I have found her kryptonite. It appears that her powers extend to all males, safe for one. Dexter.

My glorious angel of a cockatoo, my baby boy seems to be immune to her influence. He barely looks her way when he sees her, his own adorableness meets and quite possibly exceeds her own. She has her sass and dancing, but my glorious baby has the power of words on his side! With a sweet “hi!” And a whisper of his name, even the creature known as Bug stands little chance against my angel.

I think this is why, when all else fails, Bug will not enter my room. Dexter’s positive energy seems to repel her away like two magnets with the same polarity, sending the creature flying back to her favorite slave to try and recoup some pride in his adoration over her dances.

Dexter may be the only hope in the war against Bug. I must share this news with @faislaq

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Now that's a good look. What an image! :roflmao: We laugh now, but Machelle did just get hired at a pet store and will soon have access to all sizes of e-collars. :embarassed:
I dare.... Machelle.... to try them on and take pictures!!!! PS.... Tell the boss it's a project in the works...:hehe:

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
In Luv Bug's defense, I feel I should post a picture that shows her in a more favorable light.
20190825_115354.png
Those horns are only there to hold up the halo. :angel2:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have found a solution for the creature known as Bugeeda...

Obviously, this she-demon won’t step up for any mere mortal. Women are simply the creatures of her torment, men mere slaves to her cute dances and sassy head bobs. But I have found her kryptonite. It appears that her powers extend to all males, safe for one. Dexter.

My glorious angel of a cockatoo, my baby boy seems to be immune to her influence. He barely looks her way when he sees her, his own adorableness meets and quite possibly exceeds her own. She has her sass and dancing, but my glorious baby has the power of words on his side! With a sweet “hi!” And a whisper of his name, even the creature known as Bug stands little chance against my angel.

I think this is why, when all else fails, Bug will not enter my room. Dexter’s positive energy seems to repel her away like two magnets with the same polarity, sending the creature flying back to her favorite slave to try and recoup some pride in his adoration over her dances.

Dexter may be the only hope in the war against Bug. I must share this news with @faislaq

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

In Luv Bug's defense, I feel I should post a picture that shows her in a more favorable light.
View attachment 313718
Those horns are only there to hold up the halo. :angel2:
She's so precious, @faislaq , How do you ever say No to it?

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING