• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Official Sidewalk Sale Fall 2013 Thread

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would go mediums for the Amazons. Usually if you order multiples of one size, I try to make them different sizes - one of the smaller side of mediums, one on between and one on the larger size (hope that makes sense!).

For your Dusky Conure, I would go smalls. If you buy, there should be a note section in Paypal check out. There you can put what type of birds you have and I can try to send the best possible for that species :)
Unfortunately I took my time deciding what I want and the majority of perches I preferred are sold out. Came down to only 1 perch so I will wait and hope you have another sale and will order earlier. Was going for Eucalyptus, Dragonwood and Cajeput, medium and a small Cajeput (which you do have) and I would consider trying a dogwood but I'd rather do a larger order and get the others at the same time so I will wait. Thanks to all of those who bought the ones I wanted. You saved me some money.:lol:

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
Phew, I am worn out! That was so much fun. Thank you Vendors!:hug8::heart: This time I ordered with 4 I haven't tried before - MPBT, IGAW, T4W, and Parrot Enrichment. I'm super excited:dance5: The little beastie better be happy, too:p

newatthistx

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Michele
I received my order from MSBS but there was no ticket in there for the drawing so I'm wondering if maybe tickets weren't sent out with orders since everyone that ordered is in the drawing :confused: .....has anyone received a ticket with their MSBS order ??? :o:

LunaHestia

Formerly ZoeyBird
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
I received my order from MSBS but there was no ticket in there for the drawing so I'm wondering if maybe tickets weren't sent out with orders since everyone that ordered is in the drawing :confused: .....has anyone received a ticket with their MSBS order ??? :o:
I did, but I almost didn't see it. Mine was stapled to the back of all the print out/copies of my orders. I was wondering when Kathie's drawing was going to be?

newatthistx

Real Name
Michele

I did, but I almost didn't see it. Mine was stapled to the back of all the print out/copies of my orders. I was wondering when Kathie's drawing was going to be?
Awwww man, I just ran to look but no ticket :(

truste

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shirley

Awwww man, I just ran to look but no ticket :(
Email Kathie and let her know that you're missing your ticket! This happened to me last year and she was very helpful & speedy about getting mine to me. I didn't win though :rofl:

ashbirdlady

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Christa
Mailed the last of the Sidewalk Sale orders this morning!
Thank you for all the orders and all the patience!
:heart:

Lovebirdlover

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kennedy
Ahh I cant wait for my order to come in!!!
<3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

kookaburra

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Yvonne
I am so sad that I missed this! Are SWSs common or are they annual sales?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I am so sad that I missed this! Are SWSs common or are they annual sales?
They used to be twice a year, but due to sanity, wanting our vendors to have a life outside of slavery, and our limited wallets, they are now once a year :lol:

kookaburra

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Yvonne
Darn! Oh well, this means I have a year to amass a large amount of money for the biggest toy shopping spree ever!!! :D It'll be its own holiday! :dance4:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Danita and Kathie, thanks very very much for quick-as-a-bunny delivery. (Kathie, my order was under hubby's name.)

Danita, are you allowed to ship wooden perches into the States?