• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The ~Official~ Post Pictures of your ~Sidewalk Sale~ Goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I can't wait for everyone to start posting pics of their orders.
:starshower:

It is just as fun to see what others shopped for :popcorn:

It is like window shopping from your own home while relaxing :bathtime:

It gives you :idea: for the next sale!

I am sure some of those quick as a bunny vendors will have some parcels already at the customers door tomorrow :mail:

Post away :dance4:

andor

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
I wonder if Danita has every emoticon memorized. Is the :mail: one new?? Haven't noticed that before. My first package (other than the soap from quaking canopy, which came Saturday!) should be from MSBS (tracking says Tuesday).

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Post your cute Goat Soap pictures Andor!

I wonder if Danita has every emoticon memorized.
I go in stages, I have favorites of the week.

Usually it is this one
:faint:

Love this :bathtime: but I never get a good chance to use it.

LOVE this one :bliss:

I remembered this one tonight :toss:

This is my favorite, but I don't get to use it much either :angel4:

mrstweet

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Well Danita, I'm sure going to grab some :popcorn: and hope I have :2cents: left at the end of it. I don't have SWS goodies yet (and won't for a while, but I do have my new lens:shocked5: that caused me to not participate as much in the SWS. Thank goodness for layaway:excited2: and awesome vendors! :loveshower:

Poor hubby and I are gonna be broke, and little fids will have to wait even longer for new cages :shrug3::tomatothrow: but I think in the end :bliss: everyone will be happy.

Here is a photo of my new lens:

I guess I should add that the photo wasn't taken by me, it was taken by the seller with a 28mm Tokina lens. :sad7: That's next on my wish list.

Last edited:

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
Amanda... what a gorgeous photo. Really. Its strange that I find a picture of a camera lens to be so beautiful, but it is.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Well Danita, I'm sure going to grab some :popcorn: and hope I have :2cents: left at the end of it. I don't have SWS goodies yet (and won't for a while, but I do have my new lens:shocked5: that caused me to not participate as much in the SWS. Thank goodness for layaway:excited2: and awesome vendors! :loveshower:

Poor hubby and I are gonna be broke, and little fids will have to wait even longer for new cages :shrug3::tomatothrow: but I think in the end :bliss: everyone will be happy.

Here is a photo of my new lens:
LOVE it!!
Love your emoticons too :)

Maybe GlassOnion will post pictures of her new shoes :twirl:

Sparkles

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Iskra
my packages won't be soon, excpet for My safe bird store, but the rest I ordered from Canadian vendors and it will take awhile to get them :)

can't wait to see what everyone got :popcorn:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I'm not expecting anything for a while....probably at least a week ;)

KimKimWilliamson

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Im assuming my order wont be in for a bit yet either, but Im going to live vicariously through this thread, as all I could afford to order was AO stuff. LOL

HungryBird

I haven't gotten anything yet but I know my package from The Birdsafe Store should be here sometime this week as they ship quickly. My Avian Organics order will probably take a little longer because it is coming from Canada and every time it crosses the border it seems the U.S. postal companies take forever to get it across the country! It's like they know I've been waiting for it to enter the country and then they torture me.

Not sure about my other three orders as it was my first time ordering from those companies but I know my order from The Doodle Bird Shop won't take too long because we spoke about it. Since that purchase is alive I think it has to be shipped a certain way. Not sure how long Phoenix Foraging Rolls will take. It seems they make everything within a week of shipping and I can only imagine how busy they will be! I'm expecting my Quaking Canopy order to arrive some time this week because it seems that shipping is lightning fast.

But I am already planning out orders I meant to purchase during the Sidewalk Sale that I couldn't place. I figure even though the sale is over I still want them!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Nice lens! Really it is!;)

I expect Kathie's order very soon:) I got a lot of the usual food, but then some Higgins mixes and some shredding toys for Nani, Chopper and Apollo!

The rest will be coming in after that....OH my! So what will I do with all those boxes? And hubby is home all this week!!! As soon as he hears that alarm on the door he gets his butt off the sofa to see what is going on:eek: And I am slow moving carrying boxes on this scooter! lol

Will keep you posted!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
This is one of my favorite parts of the SWS, after the shopping of course!

I love seeing what folks got and hearing how delighted
:yahoo:they are with their purchases. :elefant:

Living in LA in the boonies, my stuff takes a few days longer to arrive, so will join Amanda (MrsTweet) and have :popcorn: and enjoy looking at all the goodies :DancingChilli: :bliss:

I can however, have a long soak in the :bathtime: and enjoy the yummy samples :flowers: from Amanda (QuakingCanopy) while waiting for my order from her (and all the other goodies) to arrive :loveshower:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette

lzver

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Laura
With the postal strike still going on here in Canada, I suspect the packages will take a little longer than usual to arrive. I can't wait to get my package from Crystal's Bird Toys ... I kinda went a little crazy with her buy 3 get 1 free deal :o:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
I already got my first Quaking Canopy Soap Co. order!! :)

My second one should be here any day now as it was already shipped! Same with CA Bird Nerds :D The rest perhaps this week or the week after! :dance4:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I already got my Quaking Canopy loot. You can see it here: http://forums.avianavenue.com/marketplace/52681-thank-you-quaking-canopy.html

My order from My Safe Bird Store should be here today :dance4:
Since I have never ordered from Things for Wings in the past (except for what Kathie sells), I don't know how long they take. Since they are coming from Canada, I expect it to take a bit. :)
Danita ships from WA in the US on Tues, so it will not take as long as you would think - it cuts shipping time to me down here in the boonies by almost 5 business days :eek: because it no longer has to go through customs and sit for an extra day or so - it is fantastic that she makes this extra effort for her US customers!! :DancingChilli:

andor

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Matt
Since I have never ordered from Things for Wings in the past (except for what Kathie sells), I don't know how long they take. Since they are coming from Canada, I expect it to take a bit. :)
T4W drives into Washington every Tuesday to ship US orders directly through USPS. Braving being accosted by the latex-gloved homeland security folks so we can get stuff faster and cheaper! :cheer:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette

Danita ships from WA in the US on Tues, so it will not take as long as you would think - it cuts shipping time to me down here in the boonies by almost 5 business days :eek: because it no longer has to go through customs and sit for an extra day or so - it is fantastic that she makes this extra effort for her US customers!! :DancingChilli:

T4W drives into Washington every Tuesday to ship US orders directly through USPS. Braving being accosted by the latex-gloved homeland security folks so we can get stuff faster and cheaper! :cheer:
Yipee!!! That's oodles of exciting :bliss:

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Im assuming my order wont be in for a bit yet either, but Im going to live vicariously through this thread, as all I could afford to order was AO stuff. LOL
Kim...your order is being sent today. We put a rush on yours, as you mentioned your vacation & wanting the food for your bird-sitter. Look for an email later today, with your tracking information.

Status
Not open for further replies.