• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The Entertainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, folks, step right up. She says a few words, she hums a few bars, she does a really bad cat impersonation... :huh: You can't buy entertainment like this :D

She'll be here all week :cool1:

gayla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
Well, Elvis was a great entertainer.....LOL I love her so much. I love the way she makes the swing, swing. Several of the Macaws at TGF do that. I wouldn't say that was a bad cat impersonation....it was a mad cat impersonation....and she has quite the singing voice.

I love seeing happy, healthy, well adjusted birds, just having fun.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well, Elvis was a great entertainer.....LOL I love her so much. I love the way she makes the swing, swing. Several of the Macaws at TGF do that. I wouldn't say that was a bad cat impersonation....it was a mad cat impersonation....and she has quite the singing voice.

I love seeing happy, healthy, well adjusted birds, just having fun.
Thanks, Gayla. :hug8:

You know, that weird sound she's making in the middle is really what she thinks the cats sound like. I've been working with her to say "meow" instead. It took me the longest time to figure out what that sound was :huh: (Reereeewwwwreewww). I finally realized it was her idea of what the cats sound like :D

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
OMG Elvis and Zazzoo would be a riot together.

Zazzoo does the rock the swing back and forth only he does it with a LARGE atom! I am shocked my ceiling is intact.

Zazzoo is a babbler too.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG Elvis and Zazzoo would be a riot together.

Zazzoo does the rock the swing back and forth only he does it with a LARGE atom! I am shocked my ceiling is intact.

Zazzoo is a babbler too.
That would be hilarious--the two of them. :lol: I can only imagine the hijinks!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
She is amazing. Almost makes me want one. Love how she stops and thinks about what sound YOU think a cat makes. And the universal answer to the eternal question all parents ask their children.... "What are you doing?" Answer.. "nothing". :rofl:

Ginger

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She is amazing. Almost makes me want one. Love how she stops and thinks about what sound YOU think a cat makes. And the universal answer to the eternal question all parents ask their children.... "What are you doing?" Answer.. "nothing". :rofl:
Ginger
LOL! Thanks. :)

You are exactly right about the pause, and I'm so glad you caught the "nothing", Ginger :laughing12:. I wasn't sure anyone could make that out but me. That's exactly what she said (and what she usually says when asked that question :D).

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
I just watched it again. I wonder if she ever heard some cats fighting outside, because to me that sounded like the growl cats make when they are facing off with another cat to fight....LOL

She is a riot.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just watched it again. I wonder if she ever heard some cats fighting outside, because to me that sounded like the growl cats make when they are facing off with another cat to fight....LOL

She is a riot.
She's a rehome, so it's very possible. But, she does it right after one of mine whines for attention, so I kind of think she just thinks that's what they sound like :lol:

Dana64

Walking the driveway
Absolutely amazing! What a treasure she is!!!! Definitely must be a Blue & Gold trait... this "playfulness" thing... my Raja is the same way... hangs upside down, twirls around on her Boing like it's going out of style! The Greenwings don't do that at all...

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awww look at Elvis...:heart: she is so intelligent,

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a doll!!

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
:omg::hehe::hehe: she is having a great time talking. She is very cute:hug8::hug8::hug8:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks, everyone :hug8: She's my sweetheart :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.