• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures The cat that hates everyone ever.. of all time

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
Thought I'd share a few photos of my grumpy old cat.. I've had her for 12 years now, and I'm the only person she can stand to be around for more than 3 pats (let alone be in the same room). She loves the birds and lets them do anything to her and she doesn't bother any of the reptiles or the fish. However, like any good cat should she hates dogs, with a passion, and makes unnerving noises at the birds outside. She's a very special part of my life and I love her to bits.. when she's not banging on my bedroom door in the middle of the night. She hisses, and scratches, and bites, and leaves hairballs on the bed, and knocks things over.. on purpose for sure (especially glasses of water).. Above all she will beg and beg and beg for a drink of water from the tap, drink too much and then yark all over the bathroom floor.

We've had her her entire life, and no one has ever been anything but kind to her, but I guess this is just her personality. Can't help but love the old bat though.

Also coincidentally enough, her name is Princess. :laugh-bounce:

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

I love my cat...

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
A true card-carrying, boss-the-slaves-around, knock-it-outa-da-way, normal, every day CAT-GOD! You tell 'em, Princess!! -- Timothy Patrick Tiger of the Treehouse Pride -- Cats rule, dogs drool and humans just cower in fear!!!

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe

She gorgeous!! I always say, becareful what you name your animal companions..:laugh:
She's just living up to her name...
  • :D

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Sounds like a perfect cat to me. :) And she's good looking to boot!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
She has a "determined" look in that first photo and as for the rest, it's that "je ne sais quoi" look about her. :heart: :heart:

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
A true card-carrying, boss-the-slaves-around, knock-it-outa-da-way, normal, every day CAT-GOD! You tell 'em, Princess!! -- Timothy Patrick Tiger of the Treehouse Pride -- Cats rule, dogs drool and humans just cower in fear!!!

basicallly haha !

She gorgeous!! I always say, becareful what you name your animal companions..
She's just living up to her name...
hahaha for sure, she most certainly is.

She has a "determined" look in that first photo and as for the rest, it's that "je ne sais quoi" look about her. :heart: :heart:

always.. ;p

RJ Noodle

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
Beautiful girl! Maybe it's a tuxedo thing. Monty hates everyone, but he loves Sister Sadie and ME!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Lovely! :cool:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
What a pretty kitty :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Beautiful girl! Maybe it's a tuxedo thing. Monty hates everyone, but he loves Sister Sadie and ME!
It has to be a tuxedo thing! We expected Niblet to be a tiny, dainty thing when she grew older. She's an absolute brat 90% of the time; hating every cat and turning her nose up at any and all foods unless she deems it edible. She would often take all-day naps underneath my bed and when I'd finally fall asleep Niblet would rouse and suddenly become a greedy attention-seeker. Imagine being startled awake by an overweight, purring feline who's sitting on your chest, all the while she's drooling profusely on your face.