• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

THANKS Kathie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
A huge Thank You to Kathie. We placed an order with her and it literally arrived the NEXT DAY!!! :eek: It was magic or something. I swear.

We ordered... some palm nuts!! Just 1/2 pound to try them out and see if Lola liked them. At first she seemed to think they were novel but now isn't so into them? :confused::confused: I think she was bothered by how sticky they were and how they got all over her dainty little feet. What a primadonna!! :p But here she is at first:

We ordered some toys as well, although one of them was a gift so it is on its way north home to Karat, Lola's Hahn's Macaw sister :)

I also ordered Lola this foot toy because she doesn't seem to be able to chew through plastic pacifiers at all and goes nuts over them:

And Kathie was lovely enough to send a few freebies including this awesome foot toy that Lola likes WAY better than the one I picked :eek::

Unfortunately I don't have photos of these because they are both now sawdust in the trash :o: My destructive little girl!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:D Looks awesome ..... AND:rofl: at the sawdust!

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cute toys,glad little Lola likes them so well. I wish my guys where into foot toys. They look like so much fun,to me at least.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
omg that Lola face :heart:

the foot toys are awesome!!!

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Glad your little princess approved! And... are you kidding me? Did she really go through that Scooter Z toy that quickly? OMG!

Let me know how Charles likes the mix I sent. Have you tired him with it yet?

Hint... I would love to post those pics of Lola on my website.... hint... hint... hint....

Thanks for your order!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Glad your little princess approved! And... are you kidding me? Did she really go through that Scooter Z toy that quickly? OMG!

Let me know how Charles likes the mix I sent. Have you tired him with it yet?

Hint... I would love to post those pics of Lola on my website.... hint... hint... hint....

Thanks for your order!
Absolutely you can use her photo!!! :D Thank you for asking!!!

And yes... she chomped right through that toy. The only things that are left are a few chunks of wood that she is *saving* in her foot toy bucket, the pacifiers, and the leather strips (and even those she gnawed in half). She's a woodchuck in disguise...

Okay... don't make fun of me; sometimes I am not the brightest... when I first opened the package I had no idea what the mix you sent me was, I thought it was some kind of treat in a solid bar or cookie-stick form type thing. So I cut it right open with scissors and it went all over the carpets :( Had to vacuum it up, unfortunately :( But thank you SO MUCH for the sample, that was very very thoughtful of you!!! :hug8:

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Absolutely you can use her photo!!! :D Thank you for asking!!!

And yes... she chomped right through that toy. The only things that are left are a few chunks of wood that she is *saving* in her foot toy bucket, the pacifiers, and the leather strips (and even those she gnawed in half). She's a woodchuck in disguise...
Thanks for the permission to use her picture!!

Okay... don't make fun of me; sometimes I am not the brightest... when I first opened the package I had no idea what the mix you sent me was, I thought it was some kind of treat in a solid bar or cookie-stick form type thing. So I cut it right open with scissors and it went all over the carpets :( Had to vacuum it up, unfortunately :( But thank you SO MUCH for the sample, that was very very thoughtful of you!!! :hug8:
So I won't lie. I just burst into laughter! I vacuum seal the food. :) And here I was figuring Charles would be the first to taste test it! Oh well, next time!

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
So I won't lie. I just burst into laughter! I vacuum seal the food. :) And here I was figuring Charles would be the first to taste test it! Oh well, next time!
I guess I deserve that!!! :o: :p I tried to see if I could salvage any but I have very deep pile carpets and it just seemed unsanitary :( Next time!!!

By the way-- I LOVE that you vacuum seal the food. GREAT idea!!!

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
By the way-- I LOVE that you vacuum seal the food. GREAT idea!!!
I think it is more sanitary and will stay fresh longer, especially for larger orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.