• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thank you, Kathie (My Safe Bird Store)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I got my latest order from My Safe Bird Store. I didn't get Kiwi any toys this time (and let me tell you, it was hard to resist!!).

We got the Nutri-Pellets, which Kiwi liked a lot. We also got some Volkman's Birdeez Buffet. The Volkaman's is soaking now, so Kiwi has yet to try it. I ordered him some muffin treats which look yummy. We got our free Nutri-Berries (thanks, Kathie!!). Finally, a bag of Harrison's Pepper. OMG Kiwi DEVOURED them. I guess we are going to be switching from Roudybush to Harrison's since Kiwi liked it so much.

jasminlana

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elsie
Kathy rocks.

since Kiwi liked the nutripellets and harrisons pepper I think I will try them for my zoey, sunday conure. maybe she will like it. I think I want her to try Harrison's instead of the fruity Zupreem pellets and see if she likes them

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Kathy rocks.

since Kiwi liked the nutripellets and harrisons pepper I think I will try them for my zoey, sunday conure. maybe she will like it. I think I want her to try Harrison's instead of the fruity Zupreem pellets and see if she likes them
Kiwi loves the Harrison's. I was at my wits end with pellets, so I decided to try Harrison's. I have never seen him eat something with so much enthusiasm.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Thank you, Bridgette! I hear the Nutri Pellets smell awesome. I haven't tried them yet with my kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.