• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Swedish Autumn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I love the video of you riding.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's beautiful. Very peaceful and serene. Can totally understand why you choose to run there.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
What colors do they get?
We have green, yellow, orange, brown and red.
The same. Something like this is what hold in my memory. Sadly, I now live in a desert...so dry, so brown, never enough green. Going back to where there are four distinct seasons as soon as I possibly can! FB_IMG_1507268314833.jpg

Alien J

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
Awesome! Is that your horse? Beautiful. Especially the scene at the end, where it's head is down and you can see that wonderfull dish face! Could almost feel the reins in my hands!

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Beautiful!! Giving me even more of a reason to want to foreign exchange in Sweden :D

(You should post a picture when all of the leaves change- I would love to see that!)

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I love the video of you riding.
Thank you! ♥

It's beautiful. Very peaceful and serene. Can totally understand why you choose to run there.
Thank you! ♥

Awesome! Is that your horse? Beautiful. Especially the scene at the end, where it's head is down and you can see that wonderfull dish face! Could almost feel the reins in my hands!
Thank you! ♥ And yes she was mine but she passed away 2011. Do you also ride or have horses?

Beautiful!! Giving me even more of a reason to want to foreign exchange in Sweden :D

(You should post a picture when all of the leaves change- I would love to see that!)
Thank you! ♥
In fact I was thinking of you when I took those pics. And to post 27 pics is not so common for me. :wacky:
And I can post a pic when autumn colors has began. :)

Alien J

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
she was mine but she passed away 2011.
I'm so sorry. Looks like you had a great relationship with her.

Do you also ride or have horses?
Since I was a very young girl. I've owned four different equines (separately and at separate times). I got my first pony when I was 11. I said goodbye to my last horse (a little Arabian filly) in 1994. Hard to believe. I used to ride every day of my life and then went years without riding. I was beginning to think I might never ride again in my lifetime (it was relegated to my "Bucket List"). Unbelievably, I was watching a young man ride his horse at the park we frequently visit with the dogs and TD, and we got to talking and he asked me if I wanted to ride her! Guess what I said? :rolleyes:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Just beautiful.

I would love to visit Sweden sometime. My grandmother immigrated from there in 1901...in all probability, I have relatives that live in or around Malmo...

Status
Not open for further replies.