• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SURVEY: Clipped wings or not: Pros/Cons

Marcella

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Marcella
Sorry if some of my comments sound flippant or sarcastic. Just trying to have some fun. Yes, being owned by a bird is a very serious business, and all of your insightful comments have demonstrated that. And I completely devoured them all. But, "tis the season to be jolly!". Of course I am sad about the loss of Kiki and Harry. Obviously I am devoted to bird care. And I really do think about all the posts that were so kindly offered in the "to clip or not to clip" thread. Like most things in life, there is not a perfect answer. The answers become apparent as we grown and develop along with our birds. As our birds develop, sometime we are faced with decisions which we would rather not be forced to take. But, that, is the responsibility and privilege of being a bird owner.
I am thrilled and honoured by how many of you have read and commented on this post! I really do take everyone's opinions, experience and advice under my "wing". It will hold me in good stead. I am going to finish decorating my tree and, perhaps, have a little eggnog!