• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stuff I Got From Fauna

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryBird

Rollerblading along the road
I went to Fauna recently and this is what I got! There is only one item that is not toy related so I decided to put this thread here.

This is a bag of Fauna's seed blend.

These are those little colored pieces of balsa wood that my birds love so much.

This is some sort of woven toy. I was thinking of putting some Kiote Koins and wooden beads on the string part and hanging it.

This is a little woven toy that reminds me of a shooting star. I gave it to my parakeets and they started chewing on it almost immediately.

Here is another cute little toy that has what looks like little pieces of corn cobs.

Here is a foraging toy I got that has three wooden blocks connecting by a rope. The blocks all have holes in them that you can stuff treats in. I gave it to the parakeets with some millet in it but they haven't touched it yet.

This is a big woven log that you can stuff pellets or sunflower seeds in. There were some leather ropes hanging off the sides so I put some beads on and tied knots for Squeaky. I put some millet in here as well but the cockatiels aren't touching it yet.

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Very nice!

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award