• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stripping

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypingParrot

Rollerblading along the road
It's not what it looks like! No seriously, it had to have looked really bad :o:

I tend to wear tanktops when cleaning the house and on a break, Mickey was perched beside me, of course. He saw the adjuster on the bra strap and was picking at it. At first I just told him no and thought nothing of it, until suddenly something didnt feel right. Not only did mickey break the adjuster ring, but the strap as well! Good thing we don't have company over :ashamed5:

jasminlana

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elsie
:lol:ahaa -- funny. good thing no company. And now you know not to go out in a tank with him on your shoulder

TypingParrot

no kidding! if im on the couch he sits behind me and I don't pay much attention if he is there. He "preens" my shoulders :huh: so i don't always think about it. Besides, it's kind of relaxing!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
LOL...and the little stinkers will never forget where & how they found the strap adjustors. It will happen all the time now:)
Believe me...my YNA and my GW were "bra strap obsessed".

TypingParrot

LOL...and the little stinkers will never forget where & how they found the strap adjustors. It will happen all the time now:)
Believe me...my YNA and my GW were "bra strap obsessed".
I am so glad you trust a GW beak so close. A beak that size would make me uneasy to say the least. I had a B&G go for my eye a couple months ago, so that explains my hesitation, I think.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
haha- that's so LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.