• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Still Needing Santa's for A Helping Wing

Jenphilly

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
My name is Kelly, the package for sunny was from my safe bird store. I also sent a package from etsy but it will probably take a bit longer to get shipped out

Kelly, this box was just opened from MSBS... No tag saying who it was from! Wow, what an awesome lot of toys - spoiled Sunny!

kelly ss.jpg

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jeanne is opening a few boxes of goodies that arrived the last several days and she is heading to the post office today for any boxes that were delivered there too!

This is a big thank you to Michele for her SS gifts for Loco (toys made by Chandra)!! loco.jpg

Last edited:

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

More Secret Santa thank yous!! Not sure of everyone's real name with their AA name, so hopefully our AA Secret Santas recognize their name or gift ;)

Thank you from the Lomango family!
lomango family.jpg

Thank you Margaret for the birdie bagels - they will be awesome as foot toys plus added to toys we make!!

margaret m.jpg

Thank you to Tanya for goodies from the Bird Nerds!
tanya.jpg

More posts and thank yous to come!!

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I’d like to verify mine as well, it says delivered 12/22.

Let me know what name was on your box! A few boxes appear to have arrived without notes about who they were from... Where did you order from?

We found Kelly's box from MSBS thankfully!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Where was your box coming from? And did you have your name on it or just Max and Sam? I am trying to figure out boxes between Facebook Secret Santa and our AA family, and I'm not physically at the shelter, so it's almost amusing!! :) I did post some pics above for items that arrived and have been handed out!
Hmmm..it came from Alabama and said sam&max on the box and card..said wallyloopey on the card as well *I think*

Parakeet88

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

Kelly, this box was just opened from MSBS... No tag saying who it was from! Wow, what an awesome lot of toys - spoiled Sunny!

View attachment 264054
I did type a note for them to put in the box but I guess they missed it. Those are some of my GCC's favorite toys. He loves that perch and the little foraging house. Hope sunny enjoys!

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I did type a note for them to put in the box but I guess they missed it. Those are some of my GCC's favorite toys. He loves that perch and the little foraging house. Hope sunny enjoys!

The box just arrived yesterday, so it may have been a rush with getting orders out. MSBS is awesome, but the note could have been missed at the shelter too, chance when things were taken out of the box the note may have fallen out and ended up under something. But the wonderful news is that everything is here and with so many awesome items, we hope you won't mind them being shared with the other conures at the shelter too!! Jeanne just setup a conure flight! :)

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Hmmm..it came from Alabama and said sam&max on the box and card..said wallyloopey on the card as well *I think*

Well those are a few options to make it easier to identify :)

Parakeet88

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
The box just arrived yesterday, so it may have been a rush with getting orders out. MSBS is awesome, but the note could have been missed at the shelter too, chance when things were taken out of the box the note may have fallen out and ended up under something. But the wonderful news is that everything is here and with so many awesome items, we hope you won't mind them being shared with the other conures at the shelter too!! Jeanne just setup a conure flight! :)
There was also some confusion about the address. I thought I changed it but they called asking why I picked the free donation shipping so the note could have been easily missed in the confusion. I'm just glad it's there, please share everything with any bird(s) that you think would like it.

I'm super excited for you to get the order from etsy. I'm sure it will take a while to ship though. I got a bunch of stuff for the bigger guys, I couldn't resist the free shipping deal and one of the toys weighs 2 pounds! So I got a great deal on that.

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

She just picked up your box :) She is heading to a vet appointment now, she will get pics tomorrow of Sam and Max checking out their new toys!

The box was at the post office along with a few others!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Ok thanks @Jenphilly no need for pics, just glad it arrived :)
Thanks again!

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
There was also some confusion about the address. I thought I changed it but they called asking why I picked the free donation shipping so the note could have been easily missed in the confusion. I'm just glad it's there, please share everything with any bird(s) that you think would like it.

I'm super excited for you to get the order from etsy. I'm sure it will take a while to ship though. I got a bunch of stuff for the bigger guys, I couldn't resist the free shipping deal and one of the toys weighs 2 pounds! So I got a great deal on that.

I'm giggling a bit... Kathie ships to the street address by UPS, can understand why she looked at the PO Box and wondered who the heck it was! :) I should have warned her to the PO Box address with Secret Santa. Thankfully she knows A Helping Wing well!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly

Let me know what name was on your box! A few boxes appear to have arrived without notes about who they were from... Where did you order from?

We found Kelly's box from MSBS thankfully!
Well, I put the correct name but looks like it shipped to Tanya Logan (me) at the correct address. I ordered from CA Bird Nerds. :) Thanks, I know this is a lot of trouble.

Parakeet88

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

I'm giggling a bit... Kathie ships to the street address by UPS, can understand why she looked at the PO Box and wondered who the heck it was! :) I should have warned her to the PO Box address with Secret Santa. Thankfully she knows A Helping Wing well!
No it was because my address was still in there. I was in my account so I thought I changed it but I guess it went back to mine for some reason.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Do we have a Kari C here? All these goodies sent thru Dawn Graham were from Secret Santa Kari!

View attachment 264052

And does anyone recognize these goodies? The info found had my screen name and the girls at AHW posted these thinking they were from me My SS package arrived much earlier in the month and was from Danita I believe, so we know there is a real 'secret' Secret Santa out there! Okay if you want to remain secret, but just so you know, the toys are here and will be destroyed with love! @DQTimnehs

View attachment 264053

I believe we do have a Kari C. Let me see if I can find her.

I sent mine for Beau, the Amazon through Chandra, Cheeky Chirp Toys. I believe she sent a bunch of orders in 1 box with a note.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mine were from Cheeky Chirp, too, and Chandra did say she sent "all the 'littles' toys in one large box", individually packaged with a note.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Mine were from Cheeky Chirp, too, and Chandra did say she sent "all the 'littles' toys in one large box", individually packaged with a note.
I think there might be a little more coming from Chandra ... ;)

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I think there might be a little more coming from Chandra ... ;)
Supposed to have been delivered to PO according to tracking.