• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Starting to look

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
My husband and I have started to toy with the idea of bringing another fid into our home. We really aren't wanting a baby. I'd love to rescue if possible as my family is use to being around temperamental birds lol! (My current bird isn't a fan of men and I live in a house of men! )

We are looking for a similar size to a med/large conure. We are okay going a little bigger or a little smaller but don't want a HUGE size difference like a green wing macaw LOL!

Pretty open to any species....EXCEPT sun and jenday conures, I can't handle their screech.

We're located in Ohio. :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Why no GW - they are special (LOL)?

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Why no GW - they are special (LOL)?

That's a little bigger than I'm wanting :p I do love them but I don't really have the space for a cage I'd consider large enough for them LOL! I have a really good friend that had two GWs and a blue and gold, coolest birds ever! I don't know if I could talk my husband into being willing to feed them tho lol. Ralphie already is mean to him so it'd have to be an incredibly nice big beaked bird for him to be okay with it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.