• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Speshal birdie fred for our frend Trixie Meyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
(From all of us): We didn't know you for long Trixie, but we loved reading your posts. You made us laugh to the point of crying an we spat our wet nectar all over da place an on mommy's keyboard, you spread happiness across the globe to all birdies who read what you put. Mommy had to spend some time splainin' to us what a cougar was when we read you was one of dem and we squeaked with laughter when you an Sunshine called each other blue an green butts.
We're sorry for your mommy who is vewy upset you now gone and for da birdies you left behind, but we know you waiting over da ovver side of da bridge where it as pwetty as you were. One day we will join you too, until den, you can be queen Meyers and be fwee of any pain you might have had before you crossed.

We miss you! :(

Katy

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
And our mommy said we cud say sumpin too, cuz you made her and us laff too an if'n we get thew nex at that bridge, maybe you cud show us around. In da meantime, we try and make your mommy laff cuz she sad and it hurts where you aw in she heart. We always luv you. She ALWAYS luv you. And we all love her. The flock take care of itself. :heart:

Buckbeak

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
I miss Twixie da most because she had a crush on me :( she was a pwetty girl and I will miss her funny posts and arguments wif sunshine and her mommy! I hope twixie is very happy at da bridge eating all da sunflaffer seeds and human junk food she can!

Lovebird Lady

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
May you forever rest in peace, sweet Trixie, and watch over your loved ones from up above:angel5:

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Thanks everyone, it made me smile. I did not know she was so popular.

And Buckbeak, she really did have a crush on you. She saw your picture on the computer and just stared and stared at it and even made hen noises toward it. Absolutely the first time I ever saw her interested in another bird.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Fly free and high with the angels Trixie!!!! Free and high..

Status
Not open for further replies.