• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

soaking up some sunshine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Ahhh it was finally warm enough outside today and I was able to soak up some Vit D with the fids! :dance4: It felt so good I almost fell asleep. :D Spring is almost here! :dancing::dancing:

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
:omg: I know its gorgeous out and I am stuck in a stuffy office right now! :hehe: Let the countdown to 5pm begin...:D I think tommorow its suppose to be even warmer.. :highfive: I got spring fever thats for sure.. :)

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
I hope you are having a great day and 5 comes quickly for you! :D It IS suppose to be nicer tomorrow! :dance4: I am so excited to be able to go outside and be comfortable! Nothing smells better than a sunkist birdie! :heart:

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Thanks! :D My birdies LOVE going outside especially Daisy! She turns into crazy bird in her carry cage while she is staring at the outside birds and then she starts flapping her wings... :lol: Its great to watch! :heart: I would get her a birdie harness but she is a brat and I don't think she would wear it.. :hehe:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Kiwi and I were outside for like an hour today. He is exhausted from it. He just sat on my knee on the porch and listened, but it apparently wore him out!

I hope 5 PM comes quickly for you and maybe you will be "sick" tomorrow!!

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
The weather is beautiful down here in Tennessee as well, I am planning on spending most of the day outside tomorrow! :)

PeaceLoveDreamer

Real Name
Jacqui
I can't wait to bring Dakota out and tether her (and possibly another fid) to the hammock and just relax lol

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
I hope everyone has a fabulously sunny day today! :hug8:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
No pictures of Emmett and Olivia enjoying the sun? :D

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
TGIF!! :yah: And another beautiful sunny day here! :highfive: I also can't wait to see more pictures of Emmett and Olivia.. :)

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
The forcast says 60 yet cloudy.. :( If I can catch some warm sunbeams we'll sit out again. If not today certainly this weekend! :dance4: I'll bring my camera this time. :p

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Oh ya, that is so good for you and the birds. Im cleaning up and painting the sun portch and making it a jungle for my birds so they can be outside with me. I can't wait. It will be filled with healthy plants and toys, Im excited.

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Courtney that sounds awesome! :D Today we did get some quickie sunshine, about twenty minutes each. I couldn't spend a lot of time out with them because I spent the morning sanding and priming the living area and office of the addition. It was so nice because I was able to open the windows which almost completely eliminated any odor. We only have the bedroom and bathroom to prime and then we can paint, put up the ceiling and tile the floor. I am hoping we'll have this project finished by the first or second week of April. It's been a long time, however, will be totally worth it in the end. :) Ahh it does feel amazing though to open the windows and let the fresh air blow through the house! :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.