• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

So this is happening to my gray IRN

Denice

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Denice Crago
Doris body molt.jpg Doris body molt.jpg dori spots 2.jpg

If you can see he was solid gray now he has green patches coming in everywhere. He is a 1 1/2 years old and DNA'ed male. It's so strange, but pretty all the same!

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
The breeders can probably tell you more, but don't be concerned. IRNs come in a variety of greys. Some IRNs look grey but are actually a shade of blue or green. For example, my very blue IRN is actually a violet silver. How old is your IRN?

Denice

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Denice Crago
The breeders can probably tell you more, but don't be concerned. IRNs come in a variety of greys. Some IRNs look grey but are actually a shade of blue or green. For example, my very blue IRN is actually a violet silver. How old is your IRN?
He is 1 1/2 years old. I have been told by IRN breeders that he is either Turquoise gray or Indigo Gray we will not know for sure til his ring comes in. If there is no pink marking near his ring at all then it is Indigo, if so then considered Turquoise. I don't have his actual breeding information so I have no idea of the parents colors.