• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

So Precious

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Today we took the little sausage dog, Odie, to our step-grandmother and grandpa’s home for a doggie play date. A few months ago my grandpa remarried to our step-grandmother. She lived in Alaska, but moved here to be with our grandpa. Recently they went on a trip to Alaska to bring home more stuff from her home, and her cute little Chihuahua, Gracie. They asked us to bring Odie by for a play date, and for the first time, we met little Gracie. And she is just precious. She’s about the same age as Odie (13). And she’s so cuddly and gentle. :heart:

6D6B6C75-3239-41BF-81AB-F7686A8BDF78.jpeg

CCEB693D-0A0F-4037-B0DC-03A549140EE0.jpeg

I was ready to dognap her; she was sooo cute!

Also, I’m just so amazed at how forgiving dogs can be. Apparently little Gracie didn’t have such a good home before my step-grandmother got her. Apparently her old owner told people that she was giving Gracie away because she needed food for groceries. It turned out she really just wanted money to buy drugs. :( She also had 3 other dogs with her at the time, and they were kept in tiny places and were so skinny. And here’s little Gracie, as sweet as can be - so forgiving and so loving.

Last edited:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Ahww isn’t she precious! What a Total sweetheart!:heart: Did she and Odie get along?

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Ahww isn’t she precious! What a Total sweetheart!:heart: Did she and Odie get along?
They did! I thought Odie would be more interested and curious about her, but they for sure got along. They would walk around together and sniff each other and everything. Gracie is usually apparently protective of her favorite toy, but she let Odie play with it. :)

Jas

Real Name
Jasmine
awwww :heart:

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name