• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures So much cat love!

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
Maru and Chi Chi (update- they're just too cute not to share)
Maybe I'm biased?

I woke up from a nap with her like this- Apparently I didn't need to breath.

Cat yawn.

This is every day life for me now... hours of it. I can't move when I sleep anymore if there are cats in the room. It's not super comfy honestly. But it is cute so I kind of just deal with it.
:lol:

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Aww, they are so cute! I grew up with cats and like you, didn't always get a good night's sleep because the feline overlords Hilary Rodham Clinton (yes my Dad named her that) and Midnight always wanted to be in the bed with me.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
After 45 years, the cats no longer wake me just by stepping on me. It has to be a LOUD cat fight or some amount of PAIN (mine) involved in order to wake me....

MandaExotics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
After 45 years, the cats no longer wake me just by stepping on me. It has to be a LOUD cat fight or some amount of PAIN (mine) involved in order to wake me....
:omg:
Chi Chi smacks Maru and she backs down. She got me once by accident and my first thought was 'that hurt, why does Maru like playing with her?'

My kitten hasn't learned the difference between play time and sleep time 100% yet. I have to hand it to Chi Chi though, she can be finicky but she also tolerates a lot.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
It takes a while for a younger cat to get the message of when to sleep and when to play. You may have to institute a pre-bedtime play session to reinforce the tiredness the younger cat may need before sleep time!