• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

sneak peek at future product….for parronts and their families

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
My parents are retired teachers, but they also are retired from the yarn/knitting business also. My father used to have patterns published in the "Brother" knitting machine publications, and they have sold sweaters all over the country. Since they have retired, they have been making scarves and hats and donating them to the homeless shelters here in Minneapolis (PSP and the Simpson House). They also donate over a thousand hats to Elementary/Middle Schools in Minneapolis each year. They love doing this and it makes them so happy. The color of the hats are so bright and cheerful, I often tell them they remind me of bird feathers….so they took it upon themselves to do some hats for me in colors that they thought would be "bird like" And this what they came up with! We do not have any up on Aviansuperstore yet, but will put them in around October so here is a sneak peek at some colorful stocking caps and scarves. I would love to get your feedeback on them. If you see colors that aren't there let me know. :)

Attachments

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
Beautiful!

It sounds like you came from a generous, industrious and creative family, how lucky!
I may not have appreciated it while I was growing up, but I most definitely do now - except the part about having your father as your teacher :lol:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yuck

65sunnyday

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
The colors are so pretty--when you live in a cold, gray city, cheerful colors are a necessity! And your parents sound like really nice people:)

ferdinand

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
The colors are so pretty--when you live in a cold, gray city, cheerful colors are a necessity! And your parents sound like really nice people:)
They are, and they get so much joy interacting with the kids, and they really love teh pictures and the thank you notrs from the students..they just beam when they read them :)

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
That's terrific! Love the colors!:laughing12:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
i WANT SOME!!!!! Let us know when they are on the site.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
They look very well made!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.