• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

sleeping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Annie
does anyone`s dog sleep on your bed at night? lol my husband`s out of town working and my dog sleeps at his end of the bed most of the night now.... :p

kastelling

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Megan
Yup, all three of em!

crystaljam

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
They're not supposed to...

Fynn (our younger pup) goes to the guest bed to sleep on his own in the middle of the night (smart guy!), and Gideon weasles his way onto the bed, despite us pushing him off - he just takes up too much of it! He has his nice warm dog bed, and a comforter, and blankets on the ground. Silly dog.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:hehe: My German Sheppard, Rocky, used to try all the time when my (now late) hubby wasn't there. Rocky used to wait until I was asleep and sneak onto hubby's side. Problem was, he 'snuggled' so close to me that eventually I woke up nearly falling out of my side and shooed him off. Then he waited again until I was asleep ... wash, rinse, repeat. :lol: Cheeky dog but I loved him to bits and it did make me feel safe to have him in the bedroom watching over his sleeping mum :heart:

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Of course silly! One under the covers, one around my head and one against my legs!!

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Do you mean something like this?:rofl: every morning my lot are allowed on the bed for half an hour but not all night! I would not get much sleep with them hogging the space!:rofl:

Attachments

Kathy

Yes of course our doggies sleep with us. (2)
They love sleeping next to me.My son has one that sleeps with him too.

*K*J*B*

Real Name
Kylee
Mine used to but then she went into heat before she was spayed and I had to kick her out. She now has a big, fluffy bed on the floor right next to the bed.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Do you mean something like this?:rofl: every morning my lot are allowed on the bed for half an hour but not all night! I would not get much sleep with them hogging the space!:rofl:
Anne that looks like me, without the kitty! :hehe:

Aleu

Avenue Veteran
:lol: Looks like our house too (cat included)!

Annie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Annie
lol well I only have 1 dog and not that many but yeah something like this. :) now I don`t feel so guilty.:D

CosmoKramer

Real Name
Zach
3 of our 4 do... Our boxer is old and has really bad hips so he cant get up on the beds. My boston and greyhound sleep with me (on a twin size bed! its cramped but they keep me warm :hehe:) Then my brothers puppy sleeps with him... she is a mutt about the size of our greyhound.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
does anyone`s dog sleep on your bed at night? lol my husband`s out of town working and my dog sleeps at his end of the bed most of the night now.... :p
I know your husband is out of town but there's no reason to call that guy a "dog"!!! :lol::lol::dancing::dancing::D

Status
Not open for further replies.