• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Signatures! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Very nice!

Matt

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
A1.png
As always, let me know if you want anything done differently. :)

Vicki

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Zydabird...Your signatures are so good! What is the process for you making one for me? I am new, my birds are new to me and I have some good pictures of them I think...
Thanks, Vicki

Feather

Avenue Veteran
Zydabird...Your signatures are so good! What is the process for you making one for me? I am new, my birds are new to me and I have some good pictures of them I think...
Thanks, Vicki
Just post some pictures to this thread and I'll make one for you. :) If you want a particular theme or color, then you can let me know.

Vicki

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Okay and thanks! I'll work on a couple of good pictures. Any other tips about what makes a good one to work with?
Just post some pictures to this thread and I'll make one for you. :) If you want a particular theme or color, then you can let me know.

Feather

Avenue Veteran
Okay and thanks! I'll work on a couple of good pictures. Any other tips about what makes a good one to work with?
The clearer the better. It makes it difficult if the bird is in an odd pose, like holding their head upside down or at another strange angle, and it sometimes looks weird if they're fluffed, but I can usually work around either. The best thing to do is just give me more than one photo to work with for each bird so I can easily switch one out if it doesn't look right.

Vicki

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I'm going to try to show a couple pictures of Rio (yellow) and Raina (green) Parrotlets.. Not sure how to do it so may have to submit several times!

Feather

Avenue Veteran
I'm going to try to show a couple pictures of Rio (yellow) and Raina (green) Parrotlets.. Not sure how to do it so may have to submit several times!

:( I can't see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.