• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sightseeing photos

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Beautiful! :wideyed: Lucky friends; you're a good hostess. :thumbsup:

Lea H-R

Moving in
Beautiful! :wideyed: Lucky friends; you're a good hostess. :thumbsup:
You may find this interesting. The photo I'm using as my avatar is one of the birds I own. That is Bubba Raja, he's 33 years old. My friend has the same kind of bird but hers is much younger. We struck up a friendship thru a face book forum for Major Mitchell cockatoos. That was a few years back. We just kept chatting, and we had so much in common other than the birds. Her dream was to be married on the beach here in Hawaii, so I told them to come out, stay with us and get married. I took care of the wedding planning part on this end. That was last year. We had so much fun together, they came back to visit again this year. If it wasn't for our birds and social media, I would not have met a really great couple that turned out to be truly wonderful friends.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
You may find this interesting. The photo I'm using as my avatar is one of the birds I own. That is Bubba Raja, he's 33 years old. My friend has the same kind of bird but hers is much younger. We struck up a friendship thru a face book forum for Major Mitchell cockatoos. That was a few years back. We just kept chatting, and we had so much in common other than the birds. Her dream was to be married on the beach here in Hawaii, so I told them to come out, stay with us and get married. I took care of the wedding planning part on this end. That was last year. We had so much fun together, they came back to visit again this year. If it wasn't for our birds and social media, I would not have met a really great couple that turned out to be truly wonderful friends.
That's so nice! And beautiful pics!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Beautiful pictures!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
If it wasn't for our birds and social media, I would not have met a really great couple that turned out to be truly wonderful friends.
That is really cool!