• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

show me your dogs :)

Amy Pierce

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy Pierce
Loving everyone's pics!! :heart:

This is my very special "rescue adoption", Bree :heart: She is Husky x GSD and the apple of my eye :xflove:
IMG_4689.JPG

This is my gentle giant, Luka :heart: (not the best pic of her. She looks at her behind every time she farts :bag: :facepalm: :laugh:)
IMG_4497.JPG

And my handsome boy, Quinn, who is a "pavement special" mix with some GSD, Labbie and who knows what else thrown in there :laugh: (no Corgi though!!)
IMG-20120707-00736.jpg

fireball249

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Loving everyone's pics!! :heart:

This is my very special "rescue adoption", Bree :heart: She is Husky x GSD and the apple of my eye :xflove:
View attachment 187532

This is my gentle giant, Luka :heart: (not the best pic of her. She looks at her behind every time she farts :bag: :facepalm: :laugh:)
View attachment 187533

And my handsome boy, Quinn, who is a "pavement special" mix with some GSD, Labbie and who knows what else thrown in there :laugh: (no Corgi though!!)
View attachment 187534
Gorgeous Harle! My best friend has a harle puppy that is so awesome :xflove:

fireball249

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Thanks! :xflove: She is our first "extra large" breed. We adopted her last year after her owner passed away :( She is very much a part of the pack though!
Definitely planning on adding one to our pack at home but it will be after we find a house. Although it would be a good apartment dog the apartment is full! :lol:2 dogs, at least one kitten (i foster) and our most recent addition, my Baby cinnamon gcc :)