• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sheba 1 month after her accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
The Video has a song on it. so don't have your speakers up loud :)

and some pictures from today and yesterday

1st pic- Sheba outside watching a Squirrel play
2nd pic -Sheba laying down
3rd pic - Watching Kaycee play in her cage
4th pic - Playing with her bottle
5th pic - All tuckered out after helping me sweep the floor.
6th pic - playing with her bottle again.

Attachments

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
:omg: she is doing wonderful !!! That was so great to see, thanks for the update, she looks so happy.
My Corgi love those bottles too.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
The Video has a song on it. so don't have your speakers up loud :)

and some pictures from today and yesterday

1st pic- Sheba outside watching a Squirrel play
2nd pic -Sheba laying down
3rd pic - Watching Kaycee play in her cage
4th pic - Playing with her bottle
5th pic - All tuckered out after helping me sweep the floor.
6th pic - playing with her bottle again.

this is so great. I absolutely LOVE tripod dogs. It is wonderful to see her doing so well:heart:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Aww she acts like she even knew she used to have 4 legs!
Thanks for the update! She looks fabulous!

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
:omg: she is doing wonderful !!! That was so great to see, thanks for the update, she looks so happy.
My Corgi love those bottles too.
:hehe: if i throw one in my trash and not give it to her she'll either sit at my trash can and bark and whine for it or just take it out her self and run off with it :lol:

Aww she acts like she even knew she used to have 4 legs!
Thanks for the update! She looks fabulous!
the vet nurse, said that when a dog /cat looses a leg they don't actually know its gone, to them its there, you can tell when she's trying to scratch her head with the missing leg her hip still moves like she's scratching

Thanks every one she's back to her self :D except she still wont go up the porch steps on her own unless she's after a kid LOL so she's only went up it 3xs on her own

southernbirds

OMG...I did not know that your dog had an accident. My heart is with her and you and your family. I love the video and I'm glad you inspired us with her story. Are you giving her turkey to celebrate her recovery?:)

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Aww. She's doing so good.:heart: Thanks for the video it about made me cry happy tears to see her doing so good.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Looking good. That last picture is so cute

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Aww. She's doing so good.:heart: Thanks for the video it about made me cry happy tears to see her doing so good.
I know when ever i see her running around chasing her toys or the kids It makes me feel so good :D

Looking good. That last picture is so cute
Thank you :D she loves her bottles I walked in after i got these uploaded and she was licking the inside of the bottle trying to get the water out - musta thought it was Pop - she should know by now I rinse them out before i give it to her lol

OMG...I did not know that your dog had an accident. My heart is with her and you and your family. I love the video and I'm glad you inspired us with her story. Are you giving her turkey to celebrate her recovery?:)
me? NOPE, I don't give her people food So that way I don't have to put her in a different place or her crate when I eat she'll lay on my leg and slee while I sit on the couch and eat and begs no one for food :D But my b/f snuck her some ham the other day so i'm sure he'll sneak her Turkey too lol

liltweets

Jogging around the block
Awwww, Kelli this is such a wonderful update! She's jumping on the bed like she use to. Yay!:dancing::dancing::dancing:

atvchick95

Real Name
Kelli
Thanks all :)

Deb- sort of - I did lower it for her LOL thought for a bit i was going to have to get her those doggy steps - which I may have to in the future because she's going to have early arthritis problems..... but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it :)

Kathy

I'm sorry to hear your precious doggie had an accident. She seems to be doing great though and that is fantastic! She's beautiful too.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Thanks so much for sharing that.Sheba looks wonderful!:hug8: Now I got my reward!:heart:

chompie_puppy

Celebirdy of the Month
I just love how dogs don't feel sorry for themselves. :) I bet if Sheba was human then she would have moped around for months because she lost a leg... but nope! She's right back into action! :D

I'm very glad this story has a happy ending!

liltweets

Jogging around the block

Deb- sort of - I did lower it for her LOL thought for a bit i was going to have to get her those doggy steps - which I may have to in the future because she's going to have early arthritis problems..... but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it :)
You're such a good mommy. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.