• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

saroj12 A question for ya

FLmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Linda
I am trying to create a play space for Kai and I want to cover the shelves with plexiglass or something of the like. I figured maybe you would know the best place to get a custom cut plexiglass? Or maybe other suggestions?

The shelves have bar openings that I worry he can get his head stuck in. That’s why I want to cover them.

Thanks

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I am trying to create a play space for Kai and I want to cover the shelves with plexiglass or something of the like. I figured maybe you would know the best place to get a custom cut plexiglass? Or maybe other suggestions?

The shelves have bar openings that I worry he can get his head stuck in. That’s why I want to cover them.

Thanks

Lowes cuts it for me. HD doesn't. plexiglass is a good idea i'd say.

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn

FLmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Linda
Here is what it looks like so far. I have waited a very long time to finally hang his big toys. I won’t let him play on this just yet since I don’t think it’s safe with the bar spacing but I had to let him try it out and I was so happy to see he wasn’t afraid of it.

3C3DFD6F-5DD5-43A1-B987-F3E4548F833D.jpeg 20B5576F-CEE1-4C7F-A4F0-2D31256FE50F.jpeg 775A3D3D-07BC-4F77-AF3A-2D420D46635A.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
That's so nice!!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran