• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rudy’s ofb from drs tomorrow

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
he’s lost three grams. Tonight he accepted a few squeezes of Harrison’s from the syringe.

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Is he ok?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Rudy will be happy!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's weird. Drs. F & S never sent me an order confirmation and also did not send me a shipping notice. I checked my account and the OFB has shipped. I always get emails from them to notify me of my completed order and also that the product has shipped but not this time.
Rudy will be happy that his OFB is arriving. Did you ever contact Caitec regarding the bad packages?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
It's weird. Drs. F & S never sent me an order confirmation and also did not send me a shipping notice. I checked my account and the OFB has shipped. I always get emails from them to notify me of my completed order and also that the product has shipped but not this time.
Rudy will be happy that his OFB is arriving. Did you ever contact Caitec regarding the bad packages?

Not yet. They are very slimy people.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not yet. They are very slimy people.
Why do you think they are "slimy"? They have copied other people's products which is "slimy" but when I've had issues they have generally been supportive.

How many pellets does Rudy get daily?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Why do you think they are "slimy"? They have copied other people's products which is "slimy" but when I've had issues they have generally been supportive.

How many pellets does Rudy get daily?

Well i hope they will be supportive then. I’ve never gotten a straight answer the few times I’ve called. What do I want from them? Product replacement?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Rudy just takes one bite and crumbles the rest and doesn’t eat it. I give him handfuls at breakfast and dinner

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well i hope they will be supportive then. I’ve never gotten a straight answer the few times I’ve called. What do I want from them? Product replacement?

Product replacement would be nice. Also contact the original vendor...was that Drs. F & S?
Caitec sent me a replacement for a 15 lb. box once. Several of the pellets were blackened/overcooked. I had to send them photos. They said they were OK but they still sent me the product. They also sent me replacement attachment pieces for Hide 'N Seek toys.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Rudy just takes one bite and crumbles the rest and doesn’t eat it. I give him handfuls at breakfast and dinner
So he sort of likes them but sort of doesn't? My red-bellies seem to like them. I do see pieces remaining but as soon as I feed them they run over to the food dish with the pellets and start eating them.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
So he sort of likes them but sort of doesn't? My red-bellies seem to like them. I do see pieces remaining but as soon as I feed them they run over to the food dish with the pellets and start eating them.
He definitely likes then. Just wastes a lot.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I got the wrong size OFB and I break them up in to smaller bits. They're irregular sizes, but Rupert manages them easier this way and there's less waste.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
He won’t touch a pellet that’s not intact!
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I got the wrong size OFB and I break them up in to smaller bits. They're irregular sizes, but Rupert manages them easier this way and there's less waste.