• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Roudybush

CrazyKozmo

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rebecca
My experience with gcc's is that they hit a nippy stage around 6 months old. My baby's lasted for 12 months! Then he was super cuddly for years. Now he's 21 years young, and seems to be going through nippiness again:sad1:. Be sure to learn Remi's body language....they may be really cute when they're extra fluffy, but that can mean a BIG BITE is coming!! Mine's main diet has been Harrison's all his life (along with fruits, veggies, and sprouted seeds).

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
My experience with gcc's is that they hit a nippy stage around 6 months old. My baby's lasted for 12 months! Then he was super cuddly for years. Now he's 21 years young, and seems to be going through nippiness again:sad1:. Be sure to learn Remi's body language....they may be really cute when they're extra fluffy, but that can mean a BIG BITE is coming!! Mine's main diet has been Harrison's all his life (along with fruits, veggies, and sprouted seeds).
Thank you first time he did extra fluff and bite my hand several times yesterday but we were downstairs on sofa which we normally are t so maybe it was change in his environment as he normally got all his toys etc

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
21 is amazing love to see pictures of your gorgeous gcc

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Beaker (21 years young)! The first photo (one of my favorites) was in the sunlight in 2019. The second photo was from a few weeks ago (he appears to be waving ).
Beaker gorgeous

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Omg I managed to find zupreem fruit pellets on onbuy. They're double the regular price but I don't care. Dolly is too picky with all the other ones, and they are the large size so Frankie will be happy too. :)

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Omg I managed to find zupreem fruit pellets on onbuy. They're double the regular price but I don't care. Dolly is too picky with all the other ones, and they are the large size so Frankie will be happy too. :)
Yes that’s brilliant news do you think you can get them regular now

orphansparrow

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Cara
Beaker (21 years young)! The first photo (one of my favorites) was in the sunlight in 2019. The second photo was from a few weeks ago (he appears to be waving ).
Whoa! Beaker's gorgeous! A perfect specimen. Lol! :heart:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Well I ran out of roudybush so I thought I would order tops big fat no no wouldn’t even eat the banana chips that I tired to entice them to bowl they took one look and I swear remi face was like wtf
Going to try put them in foraging toys
But I’ve had to order roudybush glad scarlet parrots as such fast delivery

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Yes that’s brilliant news do you think you can get them regular now
I'm hoping although tbh I can't be sure they will have more in stock.