1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rock Pebbler/Regent - Male or Female?

Discussion in 'Aussie Grass Parrots Lane' started by august8pm, 4/4/14.

1. optimisticStar

optimisticStar Walking the driveway

2. Zygodactylous

Zygodactylous Meeting neighbors

Just wanted to second EMR Exotics--my little rock pebbler guy is from her aviary and he's perfect--very friendly, fearless, interactive, adaptable, easy-going, easy to transport, and will eat anything I put in front of him. She really does a great job setting up her babies for healthy and successful lives.

TurkeyTalker and optimisticStar like this.
  3. optimisticStar

optimisticStar Walking the driveway

I had called them, but they just had one female bird left. I was looking for a male bird. She mentioned, she had one male and a female and the male was just sold in last month or two. I guess you took him? :)

I however didn't go and visit other birds since I was just stuck on getting a rock pebbler. I want more birds, but living in an apt is making it difficult. I did play with my birdie for a while and he was sweet, but he is very young and being hand fed still so doesn't know really understand that I am putting my hand in front of him to step up. He thinks I am offering him the food.

4. TurkeyTalker

TurkeyTalker Moving in

Sara
    I am also looking for one, preferably a male. Any help is tremendously appreciated!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)