• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Road Trip!!!

JaclynBin

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jaclyn
Gem and I made the 7 hour drive back down south for schooling a few days ago and the road trip was a great time. Honestly, she was the best car ride companion I've ever had and spoke enough to compensate for the month of near perfect silence at my parents house.
They really do hang on to every word you say - she was trying to repeat things that I had never intentionally taught her.
All in all, Gem is the best co-pilot - even when she's into the music and is displaying her rather awful singing voice
image.jpg

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:giggle: What a off tune little smarty pants :swoon:

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She's so adorable! Love the awful singing! :laughin: Snerky loves car trips! She gets very excited and vocal and we "talk" a lot. ;)

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I'm glad that you have such a cute traveling partner but I am sorry that you and your parents were not talking. Gem is gorgeous!

JaclynBin

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jaclyn
I'm glad that you have such a cute traveling partner but I am sorry that you and your parents were not talking. Gem is gorgeous!
Oh no, my parents and I were talking - Gem was the one who took a vow of silence for the month. She's back to her chirpy self at home, though. What a silly bird!

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Oh, that's better. Maybe Gem just wanted you all to herself :). Silly birds.