• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Riti hit the Jackpot!!

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
well as Little Missy gets better at flying and braver as well she is finding places to get into. She still in the birdroom but she's found the top of the curtain rod and the CLOSET. And there's all kinds of places to find a nesting spot and hide as well in there. For the most part I'd taken care to make sure she couldn't get behind the little chest-a-drawers and the boxes of computer parts have lids and pushed back to the wall. Only the Drop File table with the computer on it gives her a place to get under. BUT she disappeared and I could NOT find her anywhere. I ended up shutting off the air filter and computer so there was no noise and I'm sitting there trying to think where she could be and I hear a little scratching sound...She was IN the #5 box of millet! She must have like that find as she's done it twice more. I don't mind it too much, at least she not getting into too much trouble, BUT what do I do with a pound Kakariki?

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
:swoon: