• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Right bird, wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Any headway in being able to get him?

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
What a bunch of :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: people your are! I thought we were supposed to discourage MBS, not ENCOURAGE IT????

okay with that said

Hope your mom understands some times we just never find homes for birds we foster! Their is not a person out there for every bird ;) - How do ya think Gumby got a Forever pass to live here LOL I was only "fostering" her but she only likes me and no one else

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Maybe you could convince your mom to go with you and meet the little guy. They really are quite endearing little guys. She may change her mind. And while thier noises can be loud, I find both of mine to be quieter than one budgie, BY FAR!

I saw a few ads for ringnecks in Calgary lately, I hope one of them is who your considering! I always feel like I should take every one of them in, LOL

Good Luck on convincing your mom!
I wouldnt recommend just getting him without her consent though. We wouldnt want to add to the number of homes this poor little guy has to leave because your mom puts her foot down.
But I know you know that!

platinum

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sharon
Maybe you could convince your mom to go with you and meet the little guy. They really are quite endearing little guys. She may change her mind. And while thier noises can be loud, I find both of mine to be quieter than one budgie, BY FAR!

I saw a few ads for ringnecks in Calgary lately, I hope one of them is who your considering! I always feel like I should take every one of them in, LOL

Good Luck on convincing your mom!
I wouldnt recommend just getting him without her consent though. We wouldnt want to add to the number of homes this poor little guy has to leave because your mom puts her foot down.
But I know you know that!
Ahhh, Kim. My voice of reason in a sea of "Just do it!!".

Of course, I'll be going through the official channels on this one. Since the owner told me today that he thinks I'd be a good match, that means starting on my mother. It will NOT be an easy sell...

And yes, this baby is from an ad. I really don't want to link to it because I don't want people to think he's a bad person, but you'll remember it. There are two ringnecks, both green (I'm only considering one).

Treasurez

Moving in
Real Name
Cheryl
I *may* have some information regarding the male IRN. You can email me if you like, I am unable to email or message right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.