• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rescues in central IN??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamic332

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tami
Does anyone know of rescues in central Indiana? Since Im at home full time I would love to take in a few rescues and give them a better life. My husbands father was a breeder and raised several types of birds...he loved them and spoiled them all rotten....lol So, my hubby is very experienced with birds as well. Thanks for any help you can give me!! :heart:
Tami :)

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
The HealthiPet Network is in Anderson, IN. Tim and Robert are always in need of volunteers and foster homes.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the home page for contact information. You want to talk to Tim Lacy. Tell him Shelly at Avian Antics said 'Hi'. :)

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
My Boyfriend runs one, But doesn't have any available.

there is another one in Anderson and for the life of me I can't think of the name, I bought my Lovebird Pugsley there I got the name from the State Wild Life rehab lady but it was NOT healthipets that much I know.

If I find the number I'll send it your way though.

Tamic332

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tami
Just saw your answer tonight kelli....Im slacking....lol
What rescue does your b/f run....you can pm it to me if you would rather.....and I e-mailed the healthipets guy more than once with no answer about volunteering / whatever....so.....too bad for him....lol:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.