• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Reputable & Respected Breeders (Midwest)

Burnzy211

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi everyone, my first post here. I grew up with an African grey parrot and sadly we parted ways when I was only about 10 years old and I’ve been wanting a bird for in the house.(I have chickens that have their own home LOL). Anyway I am looking for respected and reputable breeders for conures, quakers and cockatiels that have a strong love of birds. I am located in Omaha, NE willing to travel about 150 mile radius on the farther side closer is best! Thank you all!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Hi everyone, my first post here. I grew up with an African grey parrot and sadly we parted ways when I was only about 10 years old and I’ve been wanting a bird for in the house.(I have chickens that have their own home LOL). Anyway I am looking for respected and reputable breeders for conures, quakers and cockatiels that have a strong love of birds. I am located in Omaha, NE willing to travel about 150 mile radius on the farther side closer is best! Thank you all!
Welcome! I am not sure of any in that radius, but it may be helpful to contact both the American Federation of Aviculture and the Avicultural Society of America to see if they have any recommendations.