• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Red: FAO the Studmuffin.....no wimmins allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Red: Okay, the wimmins are locked away, it's just the boyz. Lord Maxwell, what's the secret to wooing the wimmin birdz? I have done everything my Red Lory instinct has told me and Blue is still only wanting to present for the female hooman. Is she you know, not liking the menz???? Help plz!!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
well, you gots to SING..I sings my lungs out and sometimes da humans cover dere ears cause I is loud, the louder the better. I calls for her in my best Indian Ring neck imitation and several other birdies. I calls over and over and shatter everyone's ear drums until dat girl has to answer. Plus I follows her everywhere..where she goes, I follow. No place is safe from me. except for da wall, I cant manage dat wall cause I gots bad feet but I flies everywhere else and follow her till she has to give in. and den she is pretty cooperative after dat. I can't tell you how to do da nasty cause everybirdie has a special way of doing dat.but you gots to do it a lot just cause. den I starts da whole routine all over again..but singing singing singing...dat's da key to da whole ting..that big girl of mine loves da singing.

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Red: I tried singing to her in my Indonesian accent 'cos I thought it'd be cute and she doesn't listen, then I tried the Aussie accent like the other Rainbows use and she just calls out to them or to the female hooman when she appears. I sing, I sing then I yell and then I sing and I get frustrated and I yell. :(
The hoomans laugh and joke about how I give Blue no personal space, but I try to stick to her like glue like you said. When female hooman coughs or sneezes Blue makes a noise too, so I copy that and Blue does nothing, seriously, WTF??? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.