• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Red alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TextsFromParrots

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kristen
I came home today to the cats :loveshower: :thewave: :starshower: I felt all warm inside that they had missed me so much! :cloud9: I set down my bag and started to hand out pets and snuggles where appropriate. But the cats would have none of it! Oh no! The moment I sat down I was :glare: at. I was confused and stood back up where in they immediately :bounce4: around and started frolicking around my feet. I found out WHY when i walked in the kitchen.

My house was in a state of RED ALERT!!!! They could SEE the bottom of their food bowl. :shocking: Well I went to put more food in for them in which they :choir: Now I am once again ignored because I have returned peace to the house.

Apparently seeing an itty bitty spot on the bottom of their food bowl is almost to the point that they need to call in the marines!

love4birds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
Cats are amazing:D My cat was randomly attacking magnets off the refrigerator the other day:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.