• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Quite chuffed

Carys1249

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Carys Beynon
image.jpeg Well guys I'm quite proud of myself for finding these their wild bird feeders so I thought ooooh I can buy that for mine and put veg fruit etc for them and then I seen the price "£1!!!! I was proper chuffed haha so if anyone wants one their in wilkos! :) sad how little things like this can make me happy haha

Icey

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Thanks, I will have to get 1 (or 2)

Carys1249

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Carys Beynon
I thought it was really good for £1 u can get bigger ones at like £6 but to put in a cage would be too big I think and it not that small really so I thought for the size the price was really good :)

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Yes, can use them for foraging. Just add some special touches :) I will have to look at the bigger ones although the size, like you said, doesn't look too bad. Heading to town Friday so will stop in Wilkos then.
I have some play ropes I picked up from the pound store too. They're supposed to be for dogs, but I just add a hook and they work great.
Bebe is forever climbing on ropes.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You would have to check what type of metal that it is made of before giving it to a parrot. Since parrots chew on the metal, depending on the material that the feeding cage is made of, your bird could develop heavy metal poisoning.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You would have to check what type of metal that it is made of before giving it to a parrot. Since parrots chew on the metal, depending on the material that the feeding cage is made of, your bird could develop heavy metal poisoning.
:exactly:

Carys1249

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Carys Beynon
Omg I totally forgot about that I think I was just too excited lol so they won't be having that tonight then

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I used to have the same thing for suet cakes